Using Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender device you can easily remove slow internet connections for your home. These wifi extender devices are very easy to setup and you can access Linksys wifi extender login page using http:// extender.linksys.com admin login page.
When you setup a new Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender device, you can either use WPS setup or you can also access web browser setup for your device configurations. We are going to explain advance settings for your wifi extender device and these advance settings are also known as WPS setup. Make sure that your wifi extender device and wifi router device can easily get WPS configurations.
How to Make Advance Settings for Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender Device using WPS Button
- Place your wifi extender device and router device to a same room. You can later change the location for your wifi extender device.
- After that provide power supply to all three devices including wifi extender device, wifi router and computer system you are using.
- After that press WPS button from your Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender device.
- After few seconds you can press WPS button for router device.
- Your devices are now added to your home network and you can place your wifi extender device to a new location.
At the front end of wifi extender device you will find the status LED that will help you to find best location for your wifi extender. You can place your wifi extender device to a central location of your home so that all computer devices can easily access high speed wifi connections. Must update your device time to time and updating software for wifi extender using http:// extender.linksys.com web address.