The RE9000 syndicates a two-stream dual – band 802.11 Ac 1300 class radio a third four stream GHz radio supreme rates of 400 Mbps, 876 Mbps, 1733 Mbps precisely up to 3000 Linksys uses the RE900’s class rating, both products always prefers to use the linksys wifi extender setup highest- bandwidth four stream 5 GHz radio to connect back to router being, where uses the 5GHz 3band for its four stream backhaul but you will surely change base router 5 GHz channel to allow RE 9000 to take full advantage maximum bandwidth if you have four streams a router used.
How to Set up Linksys AC3000 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE9000
- First of all, connect the antennas to the device and the power adapter to a power outlet, antennas should be positioned upright for best results.
- Place range extender central between router the area without linksys wifi extender setup
- Wi-Fi now you have least 50 out of a hundred signal from the router.
- Wait for solid light on a panel of extender it will take 2 minutes.
- Connect your device to extender wireless setup connect to device default Wi-Fi name where are last three characters of device MAC address, you should connect to start the setup of the range Wired setup- here you connect your device to PC using an ethernet cable, make sure your PC is not connected to any Wifi.
- On your PC, tablet, Smartphone, open browser and type HTTP //extender.linksys.com set up in the address bar and Tap enter, if IP address does work you will need to look the IP address in router DHCP table.
- Click on start.
- Here license agreement page tap I agree.
- Select your Wi-Fi prompted if you have dualand network you see wifi name of both bands. Click the refresh icon scan for networks.