There is no guarantee that you will not face wifi issues even after configuring your Linksys router accurately. There are a number of troubleshooting tips that you can try to resolve the wifi issues you are getting with your device. One of the most common troubleshooting tip that you will find is, rebooting your Linksys wifi router and extender device for once.
At the same time, resetting the Linksys router devices to default settings is also very common. After resetting your Linksys wifi router device to default settings you will able to reconfigure your device from a fresh end. You can either use http:// myrouter.local web address for accessing the login page for your device and if you have active Linksys cloud account then you can use http:// linksyssmartwifi.com web address.
Both these advance configurations for your Linksys wifi router device are possible using the Linksys smart wifi account. You must make to update the firmware for your device time to time so that you can protect your router device from any kind of issues.
Rebooting Linksys WiFi Router Devices using Linksys Cloud Account
- Make login for Linksys smart wifi account using http:// 192.168.1.1 IP address or you can go for http:// linksyssmartwifi.com web address.
- Go for the “Router Settings” tab for your device.
- After that you will need to select the “Troubleshooting” tab.
- From there you will need to select the “Diagnostic” tab.
- Click on the “Reboot” option so that you can reboot your Linksys wifi router easily. If you receive a popup menu then you must click on “Yes” button because that is just a warning window.
Resetting your Linksys WiFi Router using Linksys Smart Wifi Account
- If you want to reset or remove all current settings for your device then you will need to make login for your Linksys cloud account.
- Fill Linksys smart wifi login user name and password and hit on the enter key.
- Go for the “Router Settings” option.
- After then you can select “Troubleshooting” tab for your device.
- There you will find the “Reset” button so click on that button.
- For the confirmation window you will need to select the “Yes” button so that you can remove all current configurations for your Linksys wifi router devices.
These are the steps for resetting and rebooting your Linksys devices using the Linksys smart wifi account. You can also need to visit the blog page so that you can read more knowledge about Linksys range extender setup re6500, Linksys range extender re6500 not working, Linksys router extender re6500 setup, http extender Linksys com re6500, http:// extender.linksys.com, Linksys range extender login, setup Linksys extender, extender Linksys setup and Linksys range extender setup